Sunday, November 8, 2009

Funerals

i'm dissapointed....just so dissapointed :( i should just forget bout it...

i dunno why...i know i shouln't feel this way...but i just am...argh

God will free me of this, He WILL!!!!

Anyways, went to basic doctrine today...

Then something struck my mind...

Mr Daniel Lim played a youtube video by Yasmin Ahmad (it received an award)...

Touching...

Then he asked us, "What would you be remembered for, if it was your funeral?"

I have asked myself this before while I attended my cousin's funeral not too long ago.

I asked myself, "What if this was my funeral? Will anybody attend it? Has what I done be sufficient enough to leave trails of memory, here on Earth? What would people here remember me for?"

I really do not want to live my life here with just the aim to pass another day.
I do no want to wake up in the morning and fill the rest of the day with pure routine work....an not caring bout the rest of te world...
There's so much I want to do, but I don't know i I'm called for it? I also dunno.
Maybe,I really need to realign myself with God, so that I know what He wants me to do, to reach out for His glory.

Anywayz, I think I'll just have to let go of the matter at hand and learn how to enjoy the blessings of God. God Bless everybody!


No comments:

Sarah McLachlan - Ordinary Miracle