Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Birthday Gift from Abroad!!!!

I've never cried so much on my birthday before...omg....

But I have to say that this is one of the best birthday gift ever....

I'm so far away from them and yet this birthday gift felt so close at heart....

Thank you to all who has made the 23 years of my life memorable.... you know who you are :)
Thank you for shaping and molding me into who I am today...(well, still got loads more to improvelah...)

And ya, I have to take time and smell the roses coz they don't bloom forever....

I can't write anymore...tears just keep pouring and I can't even see the keyboard and screen properly....

I'll just let the videos do the talking...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC7vVIIH23I
(had some problem embedding the youtube videos...hmm, will try and figure out later...)
Thank you Pui Fun for creating the video and I will always rmb our funny times together especially at Vista...thx for leading me into Christ coz since then, I've grown tremendously and have a better perspective of life....hehe...

Thank you Min for always being the first to call and taking care of me all theses throughout the years I've known you and you do know that I'll be always be there for you no matter wat happens.....becoz Love endures forever ~ 1 Corinthians 13 ~

Thank you Li Yann for being part of my life for the past 10 years and since accepting Christ together, I've seen that you've grown so much and we were and still would be a blessing to each other's life... :)

Thank you Zi Yun for the beautiful message...and yes, you are right....friendship is really not measured by the amount of time we've known each other but rather above it all it's the quality that really matters...thank you for showing me when's right and wrong because it is through that only I learn and really make me realize that reality can be harsh if I don't try to be independent....thx zizi....and I will stop and smell the roses :)

Thank you Valene.........I cried most after reading ur msg...coz it reminds me of the time we studied together during EOS 7...I would have broke down if it is not because of you....Anywayz, you're stronger and better than you imagine yourself to be, so stay strong girl!!!! U can do it and looking forward to see your smiles :)

Thank you Li Shan for being my MOMMY!!!! and the CAMERAWOMAN!!! haha....will always cherish those times we had in VIsta...always playing mahjong, yum-cha, playing cards with the rest of your gang - Lydia, Mustaqim and Wei Loong...you guys really brighten the Vista days...hehe....and thx for always taking care of us in Vista...miss ur green calculator Li SHan!!!!

Thank you Jan for being a true friend of mine along with Min...all these year's we've spent together.....I'll nvr forget them....I miss hanging out with the both of you TOGETHER!!!!! ahhhh.......but hopefully...after all of us graduate, the 3 of yus can sit on the same table and yak throughout the night :)

5 comments:

Zzzyun said...

hey dear, i'm so happy that u liked the video so much :) must thank funfun for all her hard work!!

anyway, i wanna say im sorry for being harsh on u the other day. probably becoz i was worried of what would happen to u since i was not there. just want u guys to have a happy stay there in perth k! :)

enjoy and HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY again!!

sue wen said...

haha...nolah where got..
we got lost at king's park btw, but we managed to find our way back in the end...we kacau-ed somebdy pak to-ing and asked te the wah home :)

Zzzyun said...

haha so charm. i think that was one of the reasons i got a phone with a gps. so wont get lost :P

were the flowers stil blooming?

sue wen said...

nope...all wilted d...haha...nvmlah, we had fun taking photos of the greens :)

Unknown said...


Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!










Birthday Gifts for Men

Sarah McLachlan - Ordinary Miracle