Saturday, November 21, 2009

Every Little Thing Counts

It didn't occur to me to talk to the 60 year old lady with pancreatic cancer....
2 days ago, she seemed happy and talking about how she wanted to live till she sees her granchildren gets married
Today, she seemed as though fate had betrayed her
And yet at that time, I was thinking of how to have fun and where to go etc...
When I finally gave a thought about this, it's too late d...
Does the medical profession sucks humanity out of you?
I remember I wasn't this cold when I just started....
GOD BLESS YOU LOKE CHAI, wherever you will be :)
P.S. Even the smallest thing you have to offer to others counts :)

1 comment:

yI mAn said...

ironically, medicine does make us all a little less "humane".. it's a way of coping with the daily misfortunes we deal with..
the fact that ur still able to reflect upon it shows that u still have a lot of empathy in u.. so don't worry - ur still a good person! =P

Sarah McLachlan - Ordinary Miracle