Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Glory to the LORD!!!

So tired...after a day's travel to seremban....Finally got a place in seremban 3...it's not particularly fantastic...but i think it's still.....ok...hehe...:)


Won't be posting my Aus pics so soon coz I still need to get some photos from Hui Yee...
So, what should I post aboutleh??? Hehe...Sigh...


I remembered the first few days when I reached Australia....I arrived in a terrible condition...Down with flu...nose block, ear block....everything blocked...mind block also...
Was gripped with so much tension and fear...Fear of the Viva results which will be released on the day after I arrive....didn't get much sleep in the plane some more...and then that stupid Jetstar was delayed for 4 hrs...omg... :(


Was so happy when my mom finally told me I didn't get Viva...my heart finally heaved a sigh of relieve for the first time in like a week? Then on fri, my mom sent me an sms which read, "Congratulations, you have passed your End of Sem 5 exam" when I was on the way back from Great Ocean Road....My heart leapt with joy man....In my heart, I whispered, "Thank GOD!!!"
On Sat, my mom received the results slip from IMU...This time, IMU is really damn efficient..hehe...When she told me my results, I was like.... "PRAISE THE LORD!!!!" I also have to thank GOD for giving me this trip to Melbourne...I thought I wouldn't be able to make it this time coz all the flights were full!!!!Yet, again, He didn't fail to prove His wonders...I managed to get air tickets to Melbourne!!!! When I was tucking in comfortably on Min's inflatable matress at the hall, I looked up...I suddenly felt so blessed....THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!!


I told myself that this time around I owe my results to God...It was undoubtedly GOd's work and God's alone...If it was not for Him, I couldn't imagine how many times I would have broke down and indulge in my dark, sad, gloomy, exam orientated world...Last EOS, I totally freaked out, I was so nervous and my heart was racing beyond countable beats throughout the whole exam...exp for OSCE and OSPE...I was practically dragging myself to the next station...From one station to the next, my heart raced faster and faster....and my mind was getting more and more shrouded with confusion and fear....At times, my mind just went...poof! BLANK!!!


This time around was so much better...Exam was so much tougher this time, but yet...I sensed the calmness and security within me...I know that if I do my best, He will take care of the rest...He was the only one that I could cling on throughout the whole EOS...I felt safe, coz I know that He will provide, no matter wat the circumstances are...provided that you seek for Him truthfully and earnestly....and this time around...I didn't pay much attention on seeking for that A that I was always longing for throughout my entire life....Instead, I chose to seek for HIM more than usual...I seek for His solace and comfort after each tiring day....and He made me realize that I shouldn't blind myself with studies like I did for the past 21 years....there are other things more important than studies....all these years academic achievements have been at the top of my priority list...family, frens...all brushed aside...sigh...i realize my mistake now....There are so many other things worth pursuing for, rather than studies alone....I know that this time, I have to spend more time cherishing my frens around me rather than concentrating solely on studies alone....


After the first paper, I was a bit devastated....My heart started racing after the first few questions....Then I told myself, SHIT, how am I gonna complete this paper??? I took a deep breath...prayed to GOD....skipped all the sem 5 and 4 questions....to sem 3 questions....I managed to calm myself down....went back to the sem 5 and 4 questions and luckily I managed to finish the paper.....I tembaked almost all the true/false questions but I am still grateful that I managed to finish the paper....THANK GOD....


Next paper, OSPE....couldn't sleep tat nite....dunno why.....but luckily I managed to stay calm througout the whole paper....I started with a tough station...couldn't answer almost the whole question....it was a question which asked us to identify the microscopic picture (some urinary crystals) shown in the diagram...I was LIKE...omg....they really wanna kill us is it??? Yet, I managed to stay calm and squeeze out the entire knowledge I have gained throughout these 2 and 1/2 years from my brain and apply it onto my question papers....I managed to finish my OSPE paper with emotions unscathed this time, unlike the last time around....


OSCE....haha...I blew up my first stations on both days....didn't managed to finish both stations...but you know wat, I am still glad and proud to shout PRAISE THE LORD!!!! If it was the last time punya me...I would have freaked out and let my emotions cloud my mind and affect the other 9 stations on each day...but luckily, I took it calmly and told myself, "what the heck, 1 station onlymah...still got 9 more stations...cannot let it affect the rest..." I looked onto GOD for calmness and totally compartmentalized my thoughts for the first station and steadily breeze through the other 9....I have to say, that it is GOD and GOD alone whom has stayed alongside me throughout the whole exam...He gave me faith, courage and strength...and I will continue to seek him and have my faith for HIM grow and grow.... :) I hope I can serve HIM one day, so that HIS glory and word penetrate every inch of this planet because, He is really worth out trust and faith... :)

No comments:

Sarah McLachlan - Ordinary Miracle