Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Be Like A Sunflower - Always Smiling To The Sun



Shafts of rays from the eye of heaven
Drench my little bedroom,
I opened my eyes,
My nose caught a tang of fresh breeze,
Of a beautidul SUNday.

I looked out the window,
Early morning dews were condensed on the chlorophyll laden plants,
Birds were chirping and humming to melodious tunes so soothing to the ears,
And amongst those background,
A bright yellow sunflower stares at me,
Smiling UpoN me,
What more can I do?
My lips carved into a sparkling gleam,
While drawing breaths,
Of a beatiful SUNday.

A being that looks upon the mighty power for strength ,
Just like a SUNflower which grows toward the SUN,
Just like a SUNflower which needs SUNlight for photosynthesis,
SUe weN needs the SON of God for power and strength...



When you wake up everyday,
Please don't throw your dreams away
Hold them close to your heart,
Coz we're a part
Of the Ordinary Miracle...
I Heart SUNflowers :)

No comments:

Sarah McLachlan - Ordinary Miracle