Monday, February 18, 2008

SHALOM

Verses on Trials, Tribulations and Sufferings

Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Isaiah 40

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Persevreance must finish its work so that you may be mature, complete, not lacking anything

Jas. 1:2-4

Shalom (peace in Hebrew) : wholeness or well-being around

We have peace of GOD

We have peace with GOD

We need to extend peace of GOD to other people

Thank you God for choosing me, allowing me to open my heart to you and experiencing peace with you and my surroundings. I finally felt at "HOME".

No comments:

Sarah McLachlan - Ordinary Miracle