Saturday, February 23, 2008

Orientation M207

Was just randomly looking through some pics today...and then I saw this folder for orientation for M207....wah...I miss those days when I was orientation officer for group 5 (Prick 5) with Pui FUn, Chris, Troy (but he got sick after the first day...so sad...) and the M107s....I really miss those days man...super fun...Group 5 rocks!!!
This group is super sporting, super fun and is da bomb!!! Thank you to all Group 5 members who made this orientation a memorable wan for me!!!

After treasure hunt...All drenched coz it was raining so heavily...



Variety night...George..U're the RAIN man!!!

We got First Prize for the Tong Hua music video performance...I must say it was damn nice and touching...along with the melodius singing....so BEAUTIFUL...


After variety night...


GOTHIC appearance by Min, Pui Fun, CHing Li, James and Kajen



GOTHIC night.......where everyone gets to dressed up!!!!



OMG....i miss those moments so much..Can't believe tat time really flies past when u're having fun...
Can't imagine when the time comes to start mugging and studying again...3rd of March Sem 5 starts...sigh...WHY????????



Then after sem 5 I have to part ways with some of my friends d.....so SAD..........:( Can't imagine how it'll be like when it's time to send your friends off to PMS....sigh...But absence makes the heart grow fonder...If u do not experience their absence..u'll never know how much they really mean to u...So, I have to begin cherishing every moment we have left together in SEM 5....(though I dunno if I have the time and energy to savour the moments...coz it'll all be channeled to studying...sigh...)


Anywayz, quote of the day for me : A new day, A new hope. I pray for happiness for myself and those around me. No matter how hard the day has been, how much you've struggled....Look ahead, for the dawn of a new day promises a new beginning, another fresh start...Begin clinging onto this hope, it'll never fail you and you'll realize that whatever you've been through isn't so tough after all...tribulations are designed to make us grow stronger and not wither :)



Thoughts from Ah Wen a.k.a. Sunfower

No comments:

Sarah McLachlan - Ordinary Miracle