Saturday, September 26, 2009

To All of You Who Feels Like Giving Up

I guess it all depends on what one's definition of falling is....

To some, it means losing your loved ones, losing money, not being able to perform in school or work, not being able to provide enough to satisfy the whims and fancy of your loved ones......

But to me FALLING means......

Straying away from God, straying from the path He wants me to lead, straying from whatever He actually wants me to do,letting unimportant things overwhelm you, when you really should be letting HIM take care of things.....

I FELL. And it was a wake up call for me. And I need the strength to stand back up. The video is right. The most important thing is to FINISH WELL. And it is important to focus on things that I can control rather than focusing on things that I can't.



P.S. : I woke up today feeling so down and depressed. I feel like crying. Is it God's call for me to come to Him?

No comments:

Sarah McLachlan - Ordinary Miracle