Sunday, July 5, 2009

THANK YOU SO MUCH

I opened up that white piece of paper and the results stared back at me. I am dumbfounded. And i dared bet with my friend about my results.

I totally did not deserve it at all. And there is only YOU made this happen. I made so many mistakes and yet YOU continue to pour your grace unto me. I did not deserve this and yet I know YOU make things happen because YOU love me. And I love YOU too. No matter wat the circumstances are, I will look to YOU because I know no matter how much the world fails me, I know YOU will never fail to look out for me. And I REALLY REALLY THANK YOU FOR THAT.

Thank you for your GRACE. :)

6 comments:

Li Yann said...

Wen, I'm finally reading ur blog again after a very lonnnggg hiatus!

Glad to hear about your good news and about the blessings that God had showered upon you. I remembered what Sabrina once said during cg - that if we were to pray to Him then we sould not doubt. So u shouldn't doubt Him OR doubt yourself, k?

Instead, have faith in yourself as well for we truly believe that you're capable of achieving greater victories in life, wen!

Take care of urself then. If u ever need me, u know how to find me.. ;P ;P

XOXO

jane said...

U know... U really deserve it SUE SUE... but the carelessness has to be omitted. Oh well, I totally agree on ur post as well. GOsh, I am confused by Li YAnn's doubt here and there.. It's 1 am plus alright and I am working on my summaries...

Yup, have faith in HIM deary !! See you tomorrow !

Once again, I HATE CASE WRITE UP TO THE MAXXXXX !!!!!

~*eley *~ said...

budak, high time you start having a little self-confidence ok! :) you know you can do it! and yes, we're all here for you. JIAYU!~

Ang3 said...

congrats!! Yup, He is always faithful:) and so, trust in Him for the coming exams..just surrender and let Him do the rest k..

amen~

CarynBear said...

Boo!
congrats sue wen .. =)

Sue Wen said...

haha...didn't know so many people left their comments here!!! Anywayz, thank you guys!!! I know you all will always be there for me!!!

*** Muax ***

Sarah McLachlan - Ordinary Miracle