Saturday, June 20, 2009

:( or :) ? Maybe it's :):

Sometimes my life sucks so much that I can't see beyond what I'm doing now.
I can't believe I let my emotions overwhelm me to the point I fell like I can't breathe. To a point I feel stuck and no where to go. To a point where i just end up in roundabouts.
I must STOP doing that. STOP. STOP.
Thank you friends for being there for me. You all know who you are :)
And to do myself, my friends, my family and my GOD a favour, I have to REPENT and CHANGE and REALIGN myself, for the better.
I have to rise up again and conquer my weaknesses.
But Obs is quite a tough hurdle.
EOS too.
I guess we have to see things from diff perspectives rite? A friend who smsed me today made me realized tat. And it is important not to allow circumstances / situations to frighten or torture you. I may be at my worst. But other people may have it worse.

No comments:

Sarah McLachlan - Ordinary Miracle