Monday, May 5, 2008

Cherish

Just came back from Moti Lai's lecture, suddenly I feel so tired and worn out...sigh...and SAD too...



Was kinda happy yesterday...till a realization dawned upon me when she told me that she feels sad when she saw this photo...



I feel sad too...Tambahan lagi, just now had a lecture on coma and brain stem death...walau...:(



It wasn't too long ago when we sat down together, over at my place and had a happy celebration for my 21st birthday...Everyone seem so happy and joyous...



Sigh..A lot of things in our lives are inevitable and unpredictable and when something does happen, everything can change just within a "snap" of your fingers...



I really have to cherish the people around me coz I will never know what may happen...



Will blog about the happy event yesterday once I get back into the mood...chaozzz...

No comments:

Sarah McLachlan - Ordinary Miracle