Monday, April 7, 2008

Different Light

I feel different today. I went to uni and somehow I just feel different. I don't know why.

Today I went to my cousin's service again.It was touching to see how many people he has touched. His friends stood up and gave a couple of speeches today. He has a good bunch of friends. A bunch of friends that really "wei peng you".

Throughout these months since I became Christian, God has never been stingy in giving me His words. I have learnt a lot these few months. Throughout the 21+ years of my life, I believe this period is probably the peak period in my life. I have started a wonderful journey with GOD here in earth, and I hope I will finish it off well later.

A new revelation has dawned upon me. I dunno wat kinda revelation but I feel that something that has been blinding my eye has been unveiled again. I see some things in a different light now. That why I think I felt different today.

My faith in Him has grown another mile. I will continue to thirst knowledge from you. And I know you will quench this thirst or mine.

No comments:

Sarah McLachlan - Ordinary Miracle